OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION (ONGC)
WESTERN OFFSHORE UNIT, MUMBAI
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION (ONGC) has recently issued latest recruitment notification 2013 for filling up Junior Assistant Technician Vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates should apply via Online Mode at OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION (ONGC) Official website : www.ongcindia.com before 05 April 2013. For complete details of the recruitment given below.
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION (ONGC) Notification 2013 Details :
Total Number of Vacancies : 463 posts
Name of the Posts :
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) : 39 posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) : 41 posts
- Assistant Technician (Production) : 77 posts
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) : 34 posts
- Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry) : 14 posts
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) : 18 posts
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) : 13 posts
- Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III : 34 posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling) : 33 posts
- Assistant Gd. III (Materials Management) : 02 posts
- Nurse Grade-III : 01 post
- Assistant Gd. II (Accounts) : 03 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler) : 14 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) : 06 posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) : 47 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) : 7 posts
- Junior Fire Supervisor : 05 posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations) : 07 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) : 04 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) : 26 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining) : 07 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) : 07 posts
- Junior Assistant (Steno English) : 10 posts
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) : 01 post
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) : 08 posts
- Junior Security Supervisor : 01 post
- Junior Fireman : 04 posts
- Health Care Attendant Gd-I : 01 post
Age limit : Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 31 March 2013. Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Application fee : Rs. 300/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman candidates in the form of SBI Challan, which is download from Official website of ONGC : www.ongcindia.com.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test , Physical Test and Personal Interview. The candidates will have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply via Online Mode at ONGC website.
- Logon to www.ongcindia.com ONGC website and click on "Recruitment 01/ 2013, WOU, Mumbai" and then click on "Apply Online".
- Once the candidate submits the online application, the system will generate a unique Registration Number and E-mail will be sent to you mentioning the same.
- Take Printout of your Registered Application (Registration Slip) by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Online Registration Starting Date : 14 March 2013
- Online Registration Closing Date : 05 April 2013
- Last date of receipt of registration slip : 12 April 2013
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 28 April 2013
Do you have facebook account, Just click on like button for more job alerts : http://facebook.com/govtjobswala
Official website of ONGC : www.ongcindia.com
Posted by www.govtjobswala.com