Ministry of Home Affairs
Govt of India
Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications from male Indian Nationals for the recruitment of Technical Posts of Sub-Inspector and Constable Posts for Motor Transport Workshop Cadre. Interested candidates should forward their applications with in 30 days from date of publication of advertisement in the employment news paper. For more details of the recruitment given below...
BSF Notification 2013 Details:
Total Number of Posts : 37 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Sub-Inspector (Auto Electrician) : 04 posts
i. Auto Electrician : 14 posts
ii. Black Smith or Tin Smith : 07 posts
iii. Fitter : 06 posts
iv. Vulcanize or Operator Type Repair Plant : 04 posts
v. Upholster : 01 post
vi. Store Keeper : 01 post
1. For Sub-Inspector: Candidates should possess minimum three years Diploma in Auto Electrical Engineering from any recognized university / institute.
2. For Constables: Candidates should possess Matriculation or 10th Class pass or equivalent with Industrial Training Institute Certificate.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 yrs to 25 years for SI and 18 yrs to 25 yrs for Constables posts. Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
Application fee : Rs. 50/- in the form of Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order (IPO), drawn in as per the details given in the notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written examination, physical measurement, physical efficiency test, practical test, interview and medical examination.
How to Apply: The complete applications in the prescribed application form should be reach as given in notification along with three recent passport size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer and two self addressed envelope of size of 25X12 cms with postal stamp with Rs. 27/- each should also be attached, attested copy of related certificates and super scribe the envelope as "Applicaion for the post of Sub Inspector (Technical) / Constable (Technical) in BSF for Motor Transport Workshop Cadre-2013" to the respective address as mention in the notification.
1. Date of Advertisement : 18 April 2013
2. Last date for receipt of application is with in 30 days from the date of publication of advt in the employment news.
Click Here to get complete advt details.
Like us on facebook to get daily updates: http://facebook.com/govtjobswala