118TH TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-118)
Indian Army invites applications from Male Married / Unmarried Engineering Graduates from recognized University including temporary Central / State Govt. servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army. Interested cand Eligible candidates should apply before 13 June 2013. For more details of the recruitment given below...
Indian Army Engineer Vacancy 2013 Details:
Total Number of posts: 100 posts
Name of the posts: Engineer in following discipline
1. Civil: 15 Posts
2. Mechanical: 15 Posts
3. Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 10 Posts
4. Automobile/Workshop Technology: 02 Posts
5. Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics: 02 Posts
6. Computer Sc & Engineering/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc: 06 Posts
7. Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication: 10 Posts
8. Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 Posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03 Posts
10. Architecture/Building Construction Technology: 02 Posts
11. Food Tech/Bio Tech./Bio Medical Engineering: 02 Posts
12. Chemical Engineering: 02 Posts
13. Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engineering: 01 Post
14. Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering/Industrial Engineering & Mgt/Production: 02 Posts
For Army Education Corps (Men):
15. MA/M.Sc in English/Economics/history/Geography/Political Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/Math’s/Computer Science/Chinese/ Tibetan/Burmese/Pushto/Dari/Arabic: 20 Posts
1. For post no. 1to 14 : Candidates studying in the Final year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply.
2. For post no. 15 : Candidates must possess MA / M.Sc Degree in first or second division from a recognized university.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online only . After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of the print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted officer on and attested copies of all relevant documents should be reach by Regd post to the "Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.
1. Opening date for online applications filling : 15 May 2013
2. Last date for online registration : 13 June 2013
3. Last date of receipt of such printouts of online applications : 20 June 2013.
Click Here for complete advt and notification details.
For daily updates, subscribe via your e-mail or like us facebook