UPSC has recently published latest recruitment notification 2013 for various vacancies like Director of Laboratories, Technical Officer, Junior Works Manager, Junior Section Officer, Senior Lecturer, Public Health Dentist and other posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 30th May 2013. For more details of the recruitment like Qualifications, How to Apply , Pay Scale, Age details and more mentioned below...
UPSC Recruitment 2013 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 41 posts
Name of the post:
1. Director of Laboratories: 01 Post
2. Technical Officer (Dairy Development): 02 Posts
3. Associate Professor (Arabic): 01 Post
4. Junior Works Manager (Clothing Technology): 10 Posts
5. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 02 Posts
6. Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): 02 Posts
7. Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 02 Posts
8. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Ballistics): 01 Post
9. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Explosives): 02 Posts
10. Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi): 01 Post
11. Reader in Law: 01 Post
12. Professor of Economics: 02 Posts
13. Professor of Hindi and Regional Languages: 01 Post
14. Reader in Political Theory and Constitutional Law: 01 Post
15. Extra Assistant Director (Hydrometeorology): 02 Posts
16. Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 01 Post
17. Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology): 02 Posts
18. Senior Lecturer (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy): 01 Post
19. Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics): 01 Post
20. Senior Lecturer (Microbiology): 03 Posts
21. Public Health Dentist: 02 Posts
UPSC Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications: Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Micro-biology from any recognized university.
Application fee : Rs. 25/- through deposit in any branch of SBI Bank.
How to Selection : Selection process will be completed through Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online Mode from www.upsconline.nic.in before 30 May 2013. Candidates are follow instructions before Online applications submission.
Last date for online registration : 30 May 2013
Click Here for more details.
Like us on facebook : http://facebook.com/govtjobswala