HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
HPCL invites bright and dynamic Graduates, Post Graduates in specified disciplines aspiring to join it’s team of world class professionals. HPCL invites applications Indian Nationals for filling up of Officer Trainee - Quality Control, Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry, Officer Trainee and Information Systems Officer vacancies. Candidates are required to apply through online apply mode only on or before 16th July 2013. For more details regarding to qualifications, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and more given below...
HPCL Officer Trainee Vacancy 2013 Details:
Total Number of posts: 74 posts
Name of the post:
1. Officer Trainee- Quality Control / Operations : 24 posts
2. Officer Trainee-Human Resources : 12 posts
3. Information Systems Officer : 26 posts
- For Post No.1 : Post Graduate degree in Chemistry Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic /Inorganic), equivalent to M.Sc in Chemistry.
- For post no. 2 : two year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations.
- For post no. 3 : full time four year B.E. / B.Tech. in the discipline of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute/ university.
- For post no.4 : Degree in Law through a full time course of three years after graduation.
Application fee: Rs. 535/- for General and OBC candidates and no fee required for SC / ST / OBC-NC / PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may online apply through HPCL Official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
Online Registration start from : 19.06.2013
Closing date for online registration : 16.07.2013
Click Here to get official notification
Click Here to Apply Online