Government of India
Ministry of Mines
Indian Bureau of Mines
Indian Bureau of Mines invites applications from Indian Citizens for fill-up the various Group B (Non Gazetted) & Group C Posts, like Technical Assistant, Draftsman, Electrician, Store Clerk and other posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through prescribed application format only within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news 08.07.2013. For more details of the recruitment given below...
Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2013 Details:
Total Number of Posts: 33 posts
Name of the post:
1. Senior Technical Assistant (Mining Engineering): 04 posts
2. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 03 posts
3. Senior Technical Assistant (Survey): 01 post
4. Junior Technical Assistant (ore Dressing): 01 post
5. Pilot Plant Assistant: 01 post
6. Draftsman: 03 posts
7. Assistant Store Keeper (Technical): 01 post
8. Store Clerk: 04 posts
9. Mechanic: 01 post
10. Electrician: 01 post
11. Laboratory Attendant: 03 posts
12. Chairman: 09 posts
13. Jr Press Assistant: 01 post
Qualifications: Candidates should posses Diploma in Mining Engineering / Master Degree in concerned fields / Matriculation along with experience. Kindly view notification for post wise details.
How to Apply : The completed application in the prescribed application format along with all relevant documents should reach the Administrative Officer, Indian Bureau of Mines, 4th floor, Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001.
Last date for receipt of applications: within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news 08.07.2013
Click here to open complete advt details.