Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be conducted online test for filling up of Clerical cadre posts in the above participating organisations tentatively in November / December 2013. eligible and interested candidates may apply before 07.09.2013. more details given below...
IBPS Recruitment 2013 CWE Clerk-III Details:
Name of the post : Clerical Cadre
Required Qualifications: Candidates should have done degree (Graduation) in any discipoine from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. and also should have Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied computer / Information Technology as on the subjects in the High School / College / Institute with proficiency in the local language.
Age limit: Age age limit should be between 20 years to maximum 28 years . Age relaxation will be extended as per govt rules.
Application fee : Rs.100/- for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates and Rs.600/- for all other candidates have to pay through offline / online mode.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online mode through IBPS Official website www.ibps.in for CWE Clerks-III online test.
1. Online registration : 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013
2. Payment of online application fee : 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013
3. Offline payment of fee : 21.08.2013 to 12.09.2013
4. Download of Call letter for examination : After 18.11.2013
5. Online examination (Tentative dates) : 30.11.2013 / 01.012.2013/ 08.12.02013 / 14.012.2013/ 15.12.2013
6. Download of call letters for Interview : last week of January 2014
7. Conduct of Interview : Second week of February 2014
Like us on facebook to get updates : http://facebook.com/govtjobswala
Click Here to complete IBPS CWE Clerks-III Official Notification.