Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications from Indian Citizens for the 125 various posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12th September 2013. for other details like qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and more mentioned below...
UPSC Vacancy 2013 Details:
Total no.of Posts : 125
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Professor of Sugar Technology: 01
2. Junior Scientific Officer (Agriculture Chemistry): 01
3. Junior Scientific Officer (Organic Chemistry): 01
4. Junior Scientific Officer (Physical Chemistry): 01
5. Scientist SB (Electrical): 01
6. Deputy Superintending Archaeologist: 08
7. Professor (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 02
8. Lecturer (Electrical and Electronics Engineering): 01
9. Scientist B: 21
10. Assistant Professor (Anatomy): 21
11. Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 09
12. Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 06
13. Specialist Grade – II (Microbiology), Non Teaching: 23
14. Specialist Grade-II (Paediatrics), Non Teaching: 10
15. Deputy Director (Costing): 01
16. Assistant Director (Horticulture): 05
17. Assistant Architect: 01
18. Professor (Paediatrics): 01
19. Reader (Surgery): 01
20. Labour Officer/Labour Officer-Cum-Chief Inspector of Shops and Establishment/Labour Officer (Welfare): 02
21. Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 05
22. Medical Officer (Unani): 03
Like us on facebook : http://facebook.com/govtjobswala
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done graduation from any recognized university or board. for post wise details refer notification.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 52 years. Age relaxation will be applicable 3 years for OBC applicants and 5 years for ST / SC / PWD / Woman applicants as per Govt. norms.
How to Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply through UPSC online portal only www.upsconline.nic.in before 12.09.2013.
Last date for online registration : 12.09.2013
Click Here for UPSC official notification.
Click Here for Online registration